Email [email protected]
We always strive to protect your personal information
Angela C. Bullock
Angela began her asbestos litigation career in 1996 and has since successfully represented thousands of asbestos victims. As a mesothelioma lawyer, she continues to fight for the rights of mesothelioma and lung cancer victims — and their families. In doing so, she holds the liable companies responsible for their wrongdoing.
Get to Know Angela
Angela, from Olathe, Kansas, is the daughter of a United States Air Force veteran who served during the Korean War. Her mother was a small-town newspaper columnist and is now retired from an energy company.
Angela is a 1992 graduate of The University of Kansas. She graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 1996, when she received the Order of Barristers for excellence in oral advocacy and the Dean Jensen scholarship award. Angela and her husband, Craig, have four children.
Experience and Qualifications
Angela’s practice areas and litigation interests include:
- Mesothelioma cases
- Asbestos litigation
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Premises liability
- Toxic torts
- Pharmaceutical and defective medical devices liability
- Personal injury cases
Bar Admissions and Certifications
Texas and Michigan
Bachelor of Arts from the University of Kansas, 1992
Juris Doctor degree from the University of Tulsa College of Law, 1996
Professional Association Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- State Bar of Michigan
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Texas Women Lawyers
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys
Angela is involved in numerous charities and non-profit groups to help better the world and assist people in need. Her activist work includes:
- Board member for Community Christian Legal Aid
- Co-chairperson for Golf for Tomorrow, a golf tournament to Benefit the Alzheimer’s Association and the Alliance for Lupus Research
- Founding board member for Ginger’s Tomorrow, a foundation to benefit lupus research
Angela has been recognized for eight consecutive years as part of Texas Super Lawyers: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.